New Resident Portal
Posted By rhart on October 11, 2018
We want to make room for life’s moments by providing our residents with the best tools in the industry. Action Property Management has developed an industry leading online application that allows you to access the information you need. We know you are on the move and you need tools that work on your favorite device.
Since 2012, Action Property Management has utilized the VIVO Portal as a way to make life easier for its Residents – with features such as submitting Work Orders, downloading documents, signing up for eStatements, updating contact information, and making online payments. But it’s time for a change.
Action is excited to say “goodbye” to VIVO and “hello” to the Resident Portal! The Resident Portal has taken all of the features that you loved about VIVO and improved them, as well as added some new features (more to come) and make it mobile friendly.
- Works great regardless of how you are accessing it – cell phone, tablet, or computer!
- View your pending and approved architectural requests
- Quick links to external websites
- Maintain a list of pets living at your property
- View a community Pet Directory
- Download letters associated with non-compliances
- And much more…
The Resident Portal will be going live on October 16th. Should you have any questions about the new Resident Portal or migrating your VIVO account, please contact Action Property Management at 949-450-0202.