|The project is scheduled to start on Friday, September 16, 2022, weather permitting.|
Phase 1 – Roof removal of all carports – NO PARKING WILL BE ALLOWED IN THE CARPORT SPACES on 9/16 from 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Phase 2 – Padino repairs – 2 Bays/4 parking spaces – 9/19 to 9/28 from 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Phase 3 – San Michele – 2 Bays/4 parking spaces – 9/29 to 10/10 from 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Phase 4 – San Michele – 2 Bays/4 parking spaces – 10/11 to 10/20 from 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Phase 5 – San Michele – 2 Bays/4 parking spaces – 10/21 to 11/1 from 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Phase 6 – Caldaro – 4 Bays/4 parking spaces – 11/2 to 11/16 from 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
No parking will be allowed in the carport spaces during the above dates and times. Notices will be posted 48 hours prior to work starting in each section. If vehicles are not moved prior to the start of repairs, they will be towed at the owner’s expense. The Association and the contractor will not be liable for any damage to vehicles left in the carport area during work hours. The Board of Directors wants to inform all residents that parking will be limited during the times above. You will be able to park in your assigned space during non-work hours and on weekends. It is important that residents who have a garage utilize their garage for parking. Please understand that you and/or your guests may not have the ability to park within the community during this project.
Should you have any questions, please contact Carmen Portela at 949-450-0202 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Did you know you can sign up to have important Association documents sent to you via email rather than mail? If you would like to take advantage of this option, please sign into the Resident Portal at resident.actionlife.com and follow the following steps:
• Click on the yellow pencil icon next to “Consent For Email Distribution” listed under “Property Information” on the dashboard
• Click “Yes” on the pop-up regarding Email Consent to consent to email delivery of all documents that the Association regularly publishes as specified in the California Civil Code
You can also sign up to receive e-statements rather than receiving paper statements each month in the mail on the Resident Portal. To sign up for e-statements:
• On the Resident Portal Dashboard, click on the green button next to “You are not signed up for e-statements” that says “Sign Up Today!”
• Verify your email address and click “Subscribe”
Thank you for contributing to the Association’s efforts to reduce paper and the costs associated with mailing documents.
The Association has once again contracted Accurate Termite and Pest Control to perform termite inspections of the interiors and exteriors of all units, which also includes local treatment if termites are found. The units will be covered under warranty, so if any termite activity is reported, Accurate will inspect and treat the unit at any time at no charge. Interior inspections are currently being scheduled from June 25th through July 13th. Please see the attached notice for instructions on how to schedule your appointment.
Please be vigilant and watch for suspicious activity within the community. Suspicious activity can be anything that seems unusual, such as: people lurking around homes, hiding from passing traffic, or trying to open/unlock doors or windows. Call 911 immediately if you are witness to any of the aforementioned activity.
Recently the Board of Directors approved the attached two new front door designs as options for door replacements.
Please remember that all exterior improvements need to be approved prior to installation. An architectural application can be downloaded from the resident portal at www.resident.actionlife.com.
If you see something, say something. If you see a maintenance issue or observe a violation of the Rules & Regulations, please contact Action Property Management at 949-450-0202 or you may email your Community Manager. This number can be used for after-hours emergencies as well. Attention homeowners/investors: If you are renting your unit, please be sure that a copy of the Rules & Regulations are provided to your tenant.
As of January 1, 2022, the City of Laguna Niguel has implemented a new Organics Recycling Program. CR&R Waste Environmental Services will be delivering special carts that will be placed in each trash enclosure on Thursday, February 10, 2022. These containers will be emptied twice a week on Tuesdays and Saturdays. In addition, each resident will receive a small kitchen food scrape container to place organic waste. CR&R representatives will be delivering the small containers along with instructions on how to use them to reach resident between February 14th and February 18th. Feel free to reach out to CR&R Environmental Services at 800-826-9677 if you have any questions on this program.
It is that time of the year and the holiday season is upon us. For most of us that means out of town guests, holiday decorations, parties and gift shopping. With how busy we can all get, we tend to forget the simplest things, so we wanted to share ways to help celebrate with less chaos and stress!
- Lock your vehicles – To try and prevent from any unfortunate incident, we ask that you remember to lock your vehicle and remove all personal belongings with value out of public view.
- Package theft – Unfortunately, mail and package theft during the holidays has become an issue. It only takes a moment for a thief to grab a package from a door step. If you are expecting a package or delivery, please arrange for someone to be home or have the package delivered to an alternative address.
- Parking – Please be cautious of the Association’s Parking Rules. If you have guests staying, ensure they are parking in appropriate parking spaces to avoid any unfortunate towing incidents.
- Decorations – Inspect all holiday decorations and lighting before installing. It only takes a small wire or socket crack to cause a short circuit or fire.
Voting for the upcoming Annual Meeting on November 18, 2021 is currently underway. Please mail in your ballot. The Board of Directors consists of three members. We currently have one vacant seat. If you would like to serve your community and meet the following qualifications, please contact Carmen Portela at email@example.com or 949-450-0202.
Candidate Qualifications. Members seeking candidacy for a position on the Board must satisfy all of the following Candidate Qualifications at the time of nomination:
- Record Owner. The person must be the record owner of a Unit within the Association’s development.
- Current in Assessments. The person must be current in the payment of regular and special assessments owed to the Association.
- Membership for at Least One (1) Year. The person must be a Member of the Association for at least one (1) year.
- Past Criminal Convictions. The person must not have had a past criminal conviction that would, if the person is elected, either prevent the Association from purchasing fidelity bond coverage required by California Civil Code section 5806 or terminate the Association’s existing fidelity bond coverage. Persons running for the Board shall disclose, at the time of nomination, the existence of any past criminal convictions.
The Association communitywide projects of wrought iron repair, wood repairs and repainting have been reprioritized and the Association will be focusing on wood repairs. A community inspection was held the last week of July and the bidding process for wood repairs will begin soon.
Thank you for your patience during this process.